This reminds me…
To be in a corporate world, I need a few rules to survive. Below are my guiding laws to stay happy and engaged despite challenges and fears of the unknown. I hope to keep these in mind.
Here are what I need to control to stay on top of everything.
1. Enthusiasm- Speak Less. Listen More.
2. Doubts- Stay Positive.
3. Panic- Stay Calm. Tap your heart and repeatedly say “All iz well!”
4. Complexity- Keep Simple. Think Right, straightaway.
5. Superiority- Stay Humble. Stay Low.
6. Expectations- Never Assume. Be ready for surprises.
7. Disappointments- Things go wrong. Be Happy, anyway.
8. Diversions- Stay focused. Remember your purpose.
9. Politics- Be in the fair-playing field. Be in the middle but always stand on what is right. Avoid compromising your integrity.
10. Emotion- Be objective. Decision-making needs more thinking than feeling. Balance is imperative.